The responsibilities of the Security Committee include:
- Formulation of security policies and initiatives and, as necessary, forward them to the HOA Board for approval;
- Oversight of security vendors and contractors engaged by the HOA, including periodic evaluation of security vendor and contractor agreements;
- As needed, assist and advise HOA management on day to day security issues;
- Hear and initially adjudicate resident appeals related to allegations of traffic or other security related rules and policies;
- Recruit, as needed, nominees for vacancies on the committee;
- Other matters as requested by the HOA Board or as set forth in the HOA’s Strategic Plan.