Dominion Animal Advocates Group
The Dominion Animal Advocates Group (DAAG) is a volunteer group which works with Dominion Security, The Dominion Homeowners Association and Dominion residents to provide help with lost and abandoned pets and feral cats. DAAG also provides information and assistance with wildlife concerns. DAAG is dedicated to helping at-risk animals in The Dominion so they can have the best chance of a safe, happy and healthy life.
For Pet Owners
1. Be sure your pet wears an id tag with your contact info!
2. Sign up for the HOA’s Lost/Found Pet Notification Email Network.
3. If your pet is lost, contact Security and the HOA immediately. Provide a recent photograph of your pet.
4. Be aware of predator dangers to cats and small dogs (hawks, coyotes, bobcats, and the occasional mountain lion).
5. Keep cats inside from actual sunset (before dusk) to one hour after sunrise (dawn and dusk are prime hunting times for ground-based predators).
6. When caring for outside-only cats, pick up all food by dusk.
Biscuit is a 4 year old terrier mix who is house-trained, friendly and loves to cuddle on the sofa.
Darby is a two year old, 58 pound bully mix. She enjoys making friends, has good house manners, is eager to please, and loves walks and car rides. Darby is spayed, vaccinated, and heartworm negative.
Nigel is a handsome 3 month black kitten who is a little shy, but gentle and loves children.
Sadie is an 11 year old, very sweet girl who needs a medical foster to give subQ insulin and a pill twice a day for some endocrine abnormalities which should be soon be stable.