House Watch Security Check
- Please arrange to have your newspapers/deliveries picked up or service stopped.
- The exterior of your home will be visually inspected daily and any irregularities reported. Having your home on the house check program is not a guarantee against criminal activity or natural disaster.
- If security observes an open/broken door/window, you or your emergency contact will be notified and SAPD will be contacted.
- The fee for house checks is $10.00 per day and includes the start and stop dates. House checks will end after the stop date. It is the responsibility of the resident to inform the HOA if they return early.
- Requests must be turned in to the HOA or submitted online between 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Thursday or by noon on Friday. Requests received after noon on Friday will not start until the following week.
- Security will not accept house check forms and/or payment. The HOA will bill the homeowner’s account.
Please fill out this form below and click submit. If you would like to download a hard-copy instead to print, fill out and drop-off at our office you can get it at House Watch Security Check Form