SafeHouse Gate Access
SafeHouse Resident Guest List Control system allows residents to manage their own guest lists without ever contacting a security guard.
- Allows residents to add names to their own guest lists without contacting a guard.
- Residents can access the program via the web, a web-enabled cell phone, or PDA, and can add a guest for today, tomorrow, or even a future date based on the rules of the community.
- Webguest is completely configurable so you can establish rules as to the class of guests (permanent, delivery, service), and the available range of future dates.
- The resident can receive a copy of their guest list via email to the address registered in the Entry Module database.
- Webguest allows the resident to actually view the entries that were granted access to their residence for a given period of time and export that history to comma delimited files.
- Webguest allows residents to change their primary email address in the system.
- Webguest vastly improves accountability and productivity of your access control officers, enabling them to concentrate on the primary job of ensuring the guests that enter your community are authorized and properly identified.
- Here is a link to help videos on how to download and use the WebGuest App, created by SafeHouse Systems: https://vimeo.com/channels/Webguest
If you don’t have access to the WebGuest please give security a call:
Security Gate Dispatch
SafeHouse Security Tips
Access Control is an important part of security in The Dominion. Your security team will make every effort
not to call you for guests you have either called in or entered directly into SafeHouse. Please remember,
however, that in order to provide the best security, your team will call if unsure about a guest. Expect your
security team to err on the side of caution.